75" Samsung QN75LST9TAFXZC The Terrace Full Sun Outdoor TV
- Outdoor TV with Direct-sun Protection
- Brightness –1500 nit for full sun
- Waterproof – IP rating of IP55
- Smart TV Built-In
Outdoor QLED experience, on the sunniest days
* Actual product may differ from image shown. Please see our product gallery. * Images and videos are simulated and for illustration purposes only.
World’s No.1 TV brand 15 years running
* Samsung is ranked No.1 TV brand for 15 years.* Source- Omdia , Jan-2021. Ranking in terms of shipments. Results are not an endorsement of Samsung. Any reliance on these results is at the third party’s own risk.
Enjoy TV under the sun
Enjoy your entertainment with the crystal clarity of QLED, even under direct sunlight.
* Panel protected up to 6 hours at 40˚C and 700W. Based on internal test results and subject to change according to viewing conditions. Brightness may decrease to protect panel with other high temperatures and sunlight conditions.
Bright and brilliant—4K QLED outdoor TV
Ultra Bright Picture Quality
Enjoy QLED picture quality you expect from an indoor Samsung TV at your favourite place outside of your home. The Terrace offers you an immersive viewing experience with 1,500 nits brightness.
* Typical brightness based on internal testing standards and is subject to change according to viewing environment or specific conditions. * Nit level capability may decrease in certain high temperature and sunlight conditions.
More ways to enjoy TV
Control your TV with just your voice, and dive into a world of content with just a click. The Terrace is loaded with ways to give you a simple and fun viewing experience.
* Smart services and GUI (Graphic User Interface) may vary by model, region, language, mobile devices, or TV product. * A Samsung Account is required to set up the TV. * Actual user experience may vary. * Some features and functions provided by connected devices may not be supported or limited to use. * Turn-on TV feature support may vary by model. * Some OTT apps may not be supported in certain region. OTT services require separate subscription.
TV that was made to live outdoors
Weather-Resistant Durability (IP55 Rated)
The Terrace is your year-round solution for outdoor entertainment. Its IP55 Weather-Resistant rating delivers performance and protection from the outdoor elements including humidity, dust, and heat, installed in a shaded area.
* Protection from water and dust based on IP55 (International Protection Rating) standard and safe to operate at temperatures between -31 to 50℃. Water projected by a low-pressure nozzle (6.3mm) against enclosure from any direction and protected from limited dust ingress. * IP55 (Ingress Protection Rating): Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IEC 60529). * Installation must be in a shaded area. Please refer to the User Manual.
The ultra-smooth way to experience 4K QLED
QLED 4K MR120
The Terrace features 100% Colour Volume technology which delivers rich and accurate 4K QLED colour quality in every scene, even in the sunlight. An impressive, high motion rate cuts out the blur between fast-paced images for an ultra-smooth viewing experience for gaming or when watching sports, movies, and more.
* 100% colour volume measured in Movie Mode and the DCI-P3 colour space, certified by VDE. * Motion Rate Index takes into account all three factors that contribute to motion technology: panel refresh rate, image processor speed and backlight technology.
More visibility, less glare
The Terrace features impressive anti-reflection technology, greatly reducing TV reflection and glare while also enhancing picture contrast level. Sunny days are now perfect days to enjoy your favourite content outdoors.
Discover the details in bold contrasts
Direct Full Array 16x
Precisely controlled backlights intelligently adjust to deliver richer blacks. Brace yourself for crisp details with sharp contrast.
* Direct Full Array Numerical Index is based on backlighting, antireflection and contrast enhancement technologies.
Upgrade what you like to 4K
4K AI Upscaling
4K AI upscaling uses Samsung’s powerful Quantum Processor, automatically analyzing the input source to reduce image noise, restore lost detail, and define edges around objects and text.
Actively adapt to the viewing environment by automatically adjusting the brightness. Experience excellent picture, regardless of time of day or content you’re watching.
Dynamic contrast for vivid colours that jump off the screen
Quantum HDR 24x sets the new standard for incredible detail and brightness. Enjoy rich, accurate colour and deep contrast with crisp details. The dynamic tone mapping of HDR10+ shifts colour and contrast scene by scene, allowing you to appreciate even the slightest nuances.
* The range of Quantum HDR claims luminance based on internal testing standards and is subject to change according to viewing environment or specific conditions.
Unlock more possibilities with your mobile
* Supports Android OS and iOS based smartphone.
Mirroring movies or music from your smartphone to TV is as simple as a tap. When you tap TV with your smartphone, the TV senses the tap and mirrors automatically.
* Compatible devices only. * When using NFC on TV, Bluetooth on your mobile will automatically activate. * This service only works when TV and mobile are on. * Be sure to tap away from the TV screen and bezel corners. It may be scratched or broken to the TV or mobile device screen. * Recommend using your mobile device with the cover in place and lightly tap it on any external edge of the TV. * Tap View is available in Samsung Galaxy devices with Android 8.1 or higher.
Bring the content on The Terrace and your mobile together, watch your mobile content next to your TV content on The Terrace. You can adjust the screen size and the volume of each content as you need.
* Available technology, functions, GUI (Graphic User Interface) and smart features may vary by region, service provider, network environment, mobile devices or product, and are subject to change without notice. * Actual user experience may vary. * Compatible devices only. * Supports Screen Mirroring compatible devices including smart phones or tablets. (Android 4.2 and higher) * Supports Airplay 2 compatible devices including iOS devices, or Mac book. Laptops/PCs with Windows 10.
With AirPlay 2 built-in you can effortlessly play movies, shows, music and photos on The Terrace right from your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
Start a movie on your smartphone during your commute and easily switch to your Samsung TV when you get home. Whether Android or iOS, the SmartThings app makes it easy to connect and enjoy.
Multiple Voice Assistants
You can even talk to The Terrace. The Bixby voice assistant can go beyond just controlling The Terrace. Just ask and get more.
Control your TV with your voice. Just ask Alexa to change the channel, search for movies, play your favourite music, show the front door, and more.
One cable, clutter-free connectivity
HD Base-T Receiver included
You no longer need to buy a separate HDBase-T receiver to connect your external devices to The Terrace—there's one already built-in. Simply plug in the cable, and you're ready to go. Its built-in Media Bay provides additional support for media sticks and IP55 protection from rain, humidity and dust.
* Compatible devices must fit inside available installation area on built-in Media Bay (5.5 x 1.0 x 7.9 inches).
Wi-Fi TV connection
Enjoy a seamless outdoor TV experience with wireless connectivity to your favourite content providers as well as mobile phones, soundbars or any other compatible devices.
Bluetooth® TV connection
Pair your smartphone or external speaker to The Terrace for an extended outdoor TV and music experience.
OneRemote for all-weather durability
IP56 Remote Control
Connect your external devices to The Terrace and let OneRemote take control of your outdoor television experience. But your OneRemote is more than an all-powerful, ultra-comfortable remote control. It also boasts an IP56 weather rating for year-round weather protection-rain, humidity, dust and heat.
* Protection from water and dust based on IP56 (International Protection Rating) standard and operating smoothly at temperatures between -30 to 50℃. Water projected by a nozzle (6.3mm) against enclosure from any direction. Protected from high pressure water jets from any direction and limited dust ingress * IP56 (Ingress Protection Rating): Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IEC 60529).
Powerfully integrated, simple to use
One Remote Control / SmartThings App / Smart Hub
One Remote Control and the SmartThings App let you effortlessly access and control your connected devices. You can also use Smart Hub to easily search for content, browse the web, and explore awesome apps.
* Compatible devices only. * Each device must be connected to Wi-Fi or other wireless network. * Must download and install the SmartThings app. Please refer to support page for details on compatible mobile devices. * Actual products including remote control may differ from image shown. Please see our product gallery. * For interoperability through SmartThings, all the devices should be registered with a single Samsung Account. * Available technology, functions, GUI(Graphic User Interface) and smart features may vary by region, service provider, network environment, mobile devices or TV product, and are subject to change without notice.
Elevated sound optimized for the outdoors
|Diagonal Screen Size
|3,840 x 2,160
|Quantum Processor 4K
|HDR (High Dynamic Range)
|Compatible with HDR 10+
|HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma)
|Direct Full Array 16x
|Colour Volume 100% by Quantum Dot
|Wide Viewing Angle
|Ultimate UHD Dimming Pro
|Auto Motion Plus
|-31℃ ~ 50℃
|-31℃ ~ 50℃
|Dolby Digital Plus
|Sound Output (RMS)
|Samsung SMART TV
|US English, UK English, India English, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish (features vary by language)
|Multi Voice Assistant
|Works with Google Assistant
|Works With Alexa
|SmartThings App Support
|TV to Mobile - Mirroring
|Mobile to TV - Mirroring, DLNA
|360 Video Player
|Bluetooth Low Energy
|TV Sound to Mobile
|Audio Out (Mini Jack)
|Digital Audio Out (Optical)
|RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input / Satellite input)
|1/1(Common Use for Terrestrial)/0
|Ex-Link ( RS-232C )
|HDMI A / Return Ch. Support
|HDMI Quick Switch
|Wireless LAN Built-in
|Solid Metal Design
|Accessibillity - Voice Guide
|Accessibility - Learn TV Remote / Learn Menu Screen
|Accessibility - Others
|Enlgarge / High Contrast / Multi-output Audio / SeeColors / Negative Colors / Grayscale / Caption Moving / Sign Language Zoom / Slow Button Repeat / Auto Detection for Sign
|Digital Clean View
|Auto Channel Search
|Auto Power Off
|Connect Share™ (HDD)
|ConnectShare™ (USB 2.0)
|Filmmaker Mode (FMM)
|English, Spanish, French
|BT HID Built-in
|USB HID Support
|Water/Dust Proof (Durability)
|IR In (Pass Through)
|AC 110 - 120 V 50 / 60 Hz
|Power Consumption (Max)
|Power Consumption (Stand-by)
|Power Consumption (Typical)
|Package Size (WxHxD)
|73.18 x 44.92 x 8.46 inch(es) / 185.9 x 114.1 x 21.5 cm
|Set Size without Stand (WxHxD)
|66.61 x 38.64 x 2.35 inch(es) / 169.2 x 98.16 x 5.98 cm
|Set Weight without Stand
|Remote Controller Model
|Remote Controller Water/Dust Proof
|Batteries (for Remote Control)
|Samsung Smart Control
|Vesa Wall Mount Support
Powered by Apex eCommerce Global Retail Operating Systems with Product Catalog